Elevator Pitch

I am an e-Communication student at Olathe Northwest High school with a talent for graphic design. I have been told by my past Language Arts and Reading Seminar teachers that I am a gifted writer. Currently I apart of Novice Debate and have some experience with civilized arguments and discussions on controversial or socially sensitive topics of discussion. I have been recognized for my talent in graphic design by an e-Commuication teacher specialized in graphic design. I am effective at  asking questions and exploring with new material or programs in order to increase my knowledge on the subject at hand. I am interested in new topics and intellect I am always willing to learn new ways to better myself. I want to continue to develop my skills in digital art and graphic design. I am inspired by the beauty that graphic design is capable of producing and I plan to inspire others in the same way.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Professional Article Review

My Personality Type

ABC Sequence