Smiley Bouncing Ball

The Process

To begin with we started the  animation by watching a Pixar short. We took notes in class, observing squash and stretch in the tires and in Mike's expression and body. Next we began to add in multiple layers applying the grass and sky layer to each ball layer as well as a black background and text layer. We were then released and allowed to design our own expressions on the ball faces. I added three expressions instead of two. I made one face happy,one face in pain and the last face was surprised. For the finish at the end of the animation I ended a black hole for the ball to fall the ball to bounce into. 

What I learned

I learned how to use the paint brush tool to change mistakes I've made on layers and objects. I also discovered how I can combine text layers with normal layers. When I make a mistake on the timeline I discovered it was much easier to erase multiple slides than rearranging the order of my layers.

What I plan to do next time 

Next time I plan go over my slides multiple times before making a timeline. I also plan to experiment with facial expressions and their correlation to the ball. By doing this I plan to make my animation much smoother and of a much better quality.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Professional Article Review

My Personality Type

ABC Sequence