10 Words Photoshop video


The process

First we located the ten words we had selected and uploaded onto our blogs last year. After finding the 10 words we created a new photoshop document. Following the steps of another blogpost we placed each word into it's own frame and arranged them in a way that made some sense. Afterwards we applied different frames to the background picture in order to adjust brightness, contrast and other settings. We changed the timing of each frame and applied fade in and fade out to the background image. Lastly we saved the video and uploaded the video to Youtube with our Blogger Google accounts.

 
What I learned

I discovered how to to create a video timeline in Photoshop. I know now how to change the timing of each frame and how to apply certain settings to each frame. For example I can apply fade to the background frame if I want to apply fade in or fade out to a video.

 
What I plan to do next time

Next time I plan to experiment more with each frame. I plan to discover how I can add a transition or entrance to some frames. I also want to experiment with the many settings that can be applied to each frame as we only used brightness/darkness, Stroke and contrast/saturation. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Professional Article Review

My Personality Type

ABC Sequence