ABC Sequence


The assignment was to create a video focusing on the sequence of a video. The project required multiple shots to make any jump cuts less noticeable. We began the project by making a storyboard. The storyboard took a few attempts because we had to add pictures and redraw the story board. Next we checked out the necessary equipment and began filming. Filming the video took many attempts because there were many teachers and other students constantly walking by during the video. We also had to improvise some of the shots taken due to complications. Complications such as the front doors of the school having an alarm system that goes off if they're propped open for too long. Finally after taking all the necessary shots my partner and I downloaded our videos and began the process of editing our videos. I learned that taking the same shot over and over from different angles can greatly improve a video. The removal of jump cuts can also improve a video by making the progression of a video run smoothly. Next time I would take more shots just in case I needed them while editing. I would also find more time to edit the video and make sure nothing was wrong with it. While editing the video for this project I realized some shots were missing and that we could have added or taken more shots for the video. I also discovered I uploaded the wrong video to Youtube the first time. During the next video project I would use a variety of shots like the ones used during the making of this projects video. I would also sequencing to make the video run smoothly. I would take the time to either stay after school or even before school to finish editing any video i needed to finish. I would also film in a different area depending on the amount of people i wanted in the background. I would also spend more time on the story board and make sure I have every aspect of the video is planned.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Professional Article Review

My Personality Type