Logo's and Fonts


This week the class attempted to make our names into logos by using the tools provided in Adobe Illustrator as well as a specific template to create our logos on.  While I wasn’t satisfied with the finished product I enjoyed exploring and familiarizing myself with the different graphic effects, lines and colors. The fished logo had rectangles of varying sizes and thicknesses put together in a form I liked. It was difficult to change the outlines of the rectangles because they changed layers continuously. I b believe next time I will spend more time exploring color and shape rather than the over all completion because I believe the finished product was sloppily put together and I should have spent more time on the project.

During the week the class worked to complete their third sketch book assignment. The class reflected on their names and came up with ten adjectives to describe themselves. After writing down their name at the top of the page and writing down the ten adjectives they would describe themselves with we proceeded to research three different font typefaces to write our names in. While writing our names in these typefaces we also maintained any imperfections we normally have in our hand writing. For myself I used two fonts that used some form of cursive, curved and sharp looking lettering while the last font used bold print letters and seemed to be all over the place. My ten adjectives were lazy, aggressive, logical, idealistic, clumsy, earnest, reserved, honest, creative and pessimistic.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Professional Article Review

My Personality Type

ABC Sequence