Personal Blog Post



  • What was the scope of the project?

The project was to create a multi plane animation based on in class examples and of other students.

  • What was your process (speak to Pre-Production...idea, concepting, storyboards, etc.; Production...the actual creation; Post-Production...editing).
First I decided to make a multi plane animation based on my character from the character walk cycle project. I looked through images online and based my first attempt on a candy land like landscape. After a few days I chose to restart and based my second multi plane attempt based on a horror game landscape instead. I used the mixer brush to create a dull brown orange and blue color for the sky. For the grass i picked three colors from a reference photo of the horror game. Afterwards I dragged each layer and render the entire project.
  • What did you learn along the way?

I learned how to use the mixer brush tool to make interesting colors and minor blurred effects to resemble clouds. I learned how to make a multi plane animation using Adobe premiere and how to make the layers for a multiplayer animation. I also learned how to ask my more experienced peers for help and clarification

  • What would you do different? Why?
Next time I would as for clarification on the directions and the project overall. I would also rely more on my instincts rather than doubt myself. By not asking for clarification I had to try making the multiplane animation twice.
  • What would you do the same? Why?
I would keep the second attempt the same because I liked how the second attempt looked as a finished product compared to the first attempt.
  • What experiences will you draw from to enhance your next project?
In the future I will take better notes for future refrence and ask for help from my peers.
  • General thoughts & conclusions.

I liked the second attempt of the multi plane animation and creating the background with the mixer brush.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Professional Article Review

My Personality Type

ABC Sequence