Presentation

            This week in e9 the class practiced and learned new presentations skills. I learned that when presenting to a large group or business I should be dressed professionally. I should have a relaxed and friendly facial expression, as not to appear hostile to the audience. Depending on the size of the audience I should speak with a loud and clear voice while maintaining a pleasant and friendly tone. While presenting I should also stand tall and maintain good posture instead of slouching.

While I was absent my class watched 3 Ted presentations featuring Bill Gates, Bjorn Lomberg and Jamie Oliver. The class carefully observed each speakers posture, eye contact, voice level and tone. They class decided who they believed was the best presenter, the worst presenter and the most neutral presenter.
                     

            Thursday the class presented their first sketchbook assignment and blog to their classmates. Each student presented different reasoning as to why they chose to sketch what they did and whether or not they used color. I was the last person to present. I explained why I only drew logos of superheroes and organizations. I also explained why I didn’t use any color and only used pencil. I was nervous and made the mistake of speaking to quickly as well as the mistake of avoiding eye contact with the class.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Professional Article Review

My Personality Type

ABC Sequence