Thinking about Color

My favorite color is the color blue. I don't associate the color with a specific memory but I do associate it with the color of the ocean and the sky. I've always liked the color blue regardless of the shade or tint. I see the color in space as well as on planet Earth. If I could I would switch the color of the blue color of a supernova with with the color of the sky so I would be able to look outside and see the calm brilliant blue of space. Regardless of the fact that seeing the newly colored sky would appear less brilliant overtime. My color is both light and dark. It fits in with three color groups Analogous, Primary and Cool.
Image result for galaxy blue




My least favorite color is dark orange. I associate the color with the taste of of orange and illness. I see it by itself and immediately become disgusted. I can see the sickly color on cars and fruit. If at all possible I would remove the color from every Motorized vehicle in existence. The color is a shade of Orange and fits into the color groups warm, secondary and complimentary.   

Image result for orange things

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Professional Article Review

My Personality Type

ABC Sequence