Semester 1 Reflection

So far I have show the most strength and potential in graphic design. The area I am in the most desperate need of improvement is animation, specifically web and 3-D animation. I loved using photoshop to create the smiling bouncing ball animation. If I were to do anything differently I would stay after school more often and experiment with 2-D and 3-D animation. This semester I discovered I am extremely slow when it comes to big animation or graphic design projects. In the future I will need to stay after school or finish my projects faster. A goal for next semester would be to excel in video. Over the next few years I would like to improve overall in graphic Design, 2-D and 3-D animation.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Professional Article Review

My Personality Type

ABC Sequence