Web Design Final

   We started by watching several video tutorials with specific instructions. Each video becoming more complex as the website reached its completion. The web project overall took about a full week to complete.I used all the available class time but had to start over two or three times and, in order to finish the website I had to stay after school. Normally the most challenging part was correcting and adding in the code as well as making sure the code was correct.

 
  Along the way I learned what makes a website function the way it does and a how Adobe dreamweaver works. I also learned one of possibly several programs that can be used to make a website. I didn't like how the website turned out. In the end it looked sloppy and plain. I wish we had more time to make the website look more creative. The creation of the website and the final product was easier and looked better than the house made in Sketchup.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Professional Article Review

My Personality Type

ABC Sequence